“Partners of CMI” is a support network of Christians willing to be a resource, as their time permits, to support Gospel outreach via technology and media.
Being a Partner is not meant to be time-consuming; we simply hope you will stay updated on CMI opportunities and activities, and if you have an idea or suggestion that will help, let us know. Nor is it a perpetual commitment. You will be a Partner for one year; each spring we will ask if you wish to continue for another such term.
What we offer Partners:
- With your permission, we will list your name on this page (list below).
- We will send you email updates (usually monthly) to keep you informed about CMI activities
- We will offer you opportunities to contribute directly to Gospel outreach by supporting the CMI mission as suggested in the following section.
What we ask of Partners (as your time permits):
- We hope you will become more knowledgeable about the mission and operations of CMI.
- We hope you can be a sounding board for ideas and proposals under consideration by CMI.
- We hope you can suggest relationships, helpers, activities, projects, and other ideas that will help us extend and fulfill our mission.
- We hope you might be willing to consider an assignment in an area of your own passion, providing advice, participation, and leadership in support of a CMI project.
- We hope you will help CMI extend the Partners network by suggesting names of others.
- We do not ask Partners for money to support the Christ in Media Institute, but we hope you would be willing to provide references to people you know who might consider CMI worthy of their gifts and financial support, and we also hope you might consider from time to time supporting worthy projects being conducted by others, that we will bring to your attention.